LL- Lemon Tree Collab LL- Lemon Tree Collab

Great.

Probably one of the best lock legion collabs I've seen.

JujubeLock responds:

MEGA MAN FB Trailer MEGA MAN FB Trailer

No real animation.

There was no realy animation, all I saw was official Megaman X pictures that looked to be traced and recolored in photoshop being tweened across the screen. It looks nice, but there was no real animation or point to it.

OMG Ep4 OMG Ep4

still funny

it was funny but seemed shorter than other episodes, im not sure if i like the new style :S it might just be that im not use to it

Rise of the MK: Part 4 Rise of the MK: Part 4

A good ending to a great series

I love this series and the other, this one is funny and has great action scenes but has alot of Wart farting(i didnt really like that cuz it just didnt seem right for the whole setting and what happened in the first 3) also i paused the film and went back to see what the brown looking thing was that flew out of the machine wart fell in, and to my surprise it was 8bit mario and princess peachl a good easter egg i think. The ending was ok but i just thought it would of been more epic for a series like this it just kinda came to an ending in the last 30 seconds... still a must see flash for fans of the series.

Ritz Bits Hottie Ritz Bits Hottie

Great!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A GREAT FLASH, but that probally just bcuz i like random stuff and this is the first real random flash ive seen that is funny...no, fuck teh whale, just the guy there...funny stuff!!!!!!!!!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Best Flash ive seen in a while!!!!!

this is one of the best flashes ever on newground, but i gotta know what the song in it was!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

this rocks

this is almost as good as the first, it's still one of the best flashes ive ever seen but i liked the music and plot a bit better in the first. Plz make more!!!

Mega Man & Pompous Robots Mega Man & Pompous Robots

Best Mega Man flash ever!!!!

everything was perfect keep up the good work

Counterstrike SF142 Counterstrike SF142

that rocked

the flash was great and i got the song stuck in my head I knew ive heard it before then i recently realized it was MM2 music nice!

Sprite Survivor - 5 Sprite Survivor - 5

my vote

celes and flik

great flash! keep it up

Hell-Fire responds:

Celes - Flik

Thanks for votes and review